“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
-Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Favorite e.l.f Products

elfstuff Are you a makeup lover that’s on a budget? Are you tired of ridiculous drugstore and department store cosmetics prices? I know I am! If this sounds like you, than you definitely want to check out e.l.f cosmetics at LINK HERE. They offer a great selection of makeup priced at $1.00 with studio products priced at $3.00! Their selection can be a little over whelming, so I thought I would list the products that I think are definitely worth purchasing. So here’s a list of my favorite e.l.f products:

 

  • Brightening Eye Color in Drama : These colors are perfect for creating a smoky eye. I was really surprised by how good the pigmentation in this was and I love how small the compact is. It’s perfect for travel! The best part is that it’s only a $1.00! For this price, the eye quads are perfect for experimenting with new colors. Drama is definitely the best one.
  •  Eyelid Primer: I couldn’t believe how good this was! While it may not be as good as Urban Decay’s primer potion, it’s definitely worth checking out. It keeps your eye shadow from creasing, and makes it last much longer. For a $1.00, you can really stock up on this.
  • Studio Powder Brush: This 3.00 brush is great! It’s so soft! It makes you want to rub it all over your face! :-) It’s great for applying mineral makeup and can be used to stipple on foundation. Definitely my favorite brush!
  • Studio Complexion Perfection: This is a great pressed powder for color correction. It really did seem to help reduce the redness in my face.
  •  Studio High Definition Powder: A fantastic finishing powder! It gave my face a nice soft look. Great for photos!
  •  Defining Eye Brush: This angled brush made it super easy for me to apply eye shadow in the crease. I also found it to be great for blending.
  •  Studio Blush in Peachy Keen: Since I have fair skin, I’ve always had a hard time finding a blush that looked natural on my skin. I was surprised to find that the studio blush in peachy keen was a really good match. People with medium skin tones may find this to light, but I think it’s perfect for people with fair skin!
  • Studio Eyebrow Kit: Another favorite e.l.f product of mine is the eyebrow kit. Finding a good eyebrow shade can be a little tricky for redheads, but the light shade worked really well. I definitely recommend trying this if you’re a redhead.

I have a lot of products from e.l.f that I think are good, so I’m sure I’m forgetting to mention some. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the products, and I’ll let you know if I’ve tried it and what I thought about it.

BTW: If you don’t want to order online, e.l.f can be found at Kmart or Target starting this March. Just use the store locator in the website to find out if it’s sold in your area.

Happy e.l.f hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog