“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
-Kahlil Gibran

Friday, January 15, 2010

Quick Review: CQ Smooth Color Eyeshadow

The other day I was in Wal-Mart looking for a nice champagne color eyeshadow for a look I was trying to recreate. I came across CQ’s eyeshadow singles for around $2.00. I had never heard of this brand, so I decided this would be a good time to check it out. Luckily, they had a champagne color that seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. However, I was a little disappointed in this. The color was not as pigmented as I hoped it would be. However, I did find this to be a great highlighter. It looked pretty good under the brows. I think it’s a good alternative to white eyeshadow which can sometimes come off as a little chalky if you’re not careful. I also love how small the compact is. It’s great for throwing in your bag. So, if you’re looking for a good cheap highlighting shade, I would check this out. Just don’t expect much pigmentation.

Link to CQ site for more info: CQ Cosmetics

PS: Let me know if you have tired other products from this brand. I would like to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog