“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
-Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Review on Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizing Cream Cleanser & Mark.That’s Deep Purifying Cleanser


Hey guys! So, I thought I would write a review about two cleansers that I’ve been recently using. I think both are  worth checking out. So, read on to find out what I thought. :-)

Aveeno Ultra Calming Cream Cleanser
Price: I think I paid about $6.00 or so for it.
Rating: 5/5

What I liked:
My skin gets super dry in the winter time so I always need a good moisturizing cleanser. This cleanser really worked for me. My face didn’t feel tight or dry at all after using this! It also contains skin soothing ingredients which is good for people who have sensitive skin. I was also pleased to see that it took off all my makeup including most of my eye makeup.

What I Didn’t Like:
I can honestly say that there wasn’t anything I didn’t like about this. There’s a possibility that it may not work as well when summer time comes and there’s more oil on my skin, but it’s perfect for the winter time.

Bottom Line:
Definitely try this if you have dry skin.

Mark. That’s Deep Purifying Cleanser
Price: $8.00 from www.Avon.com
Rating: 4/5

What I liked:
This cleaner gets your skin super clean! It removes every bit of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It’s also a gel based soap free cleanser which is pretty cool. A little bit goes a long way.

What I didn’t Like:
I did find this to be a little drying on my skin. I can’t really use this during the winter time.

The bottom line:
I think this would be a good cleanser for people with oily/combination skin. People with dry skin might find it a little drying. Since it refreshes the face, it’s an ideal cleanser for summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog